Clinical Research Associate - CRA
RHL, specialists in Technical, Engineering & Scientific talent acquisition, are currently recruiting for;
Clinical Research Associate
Field Based - Regional Monitoring - West Midlands
12 month contract (extension potential)
Daily Rate: To £350 per day (Ltd Company)
Reference No: 2290961
To manage allocated study sites to ensure that timelines, recruitment and quality standards are met on all clinical trial projects.
Area of Accountability
- Manage study sites to ensure investigators fulfil study contracts with respect to recruitment and data quality.
- Maintain awareness of ICH GCP, SOPs and regulatory requirements and ensure adherence by site staff
- Foster good relationships with investigators, site staff and key opinion leaders
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with investigators, other site staff and members of the Clinical Research and Medical Departments in relation to the conduct and progress of clinical trials and resolution of issues.
- Proactively participate in investigator or team meetings as required
Problem Solving & Innovation
- Identify repeat problems and suggest solutions
- Resolve site non-compliance and data quality issues ( protocol violations, ICH GCP, SOPs) and feedback to Clinical Monitor.
- Provide clear guidelines and share information with investigators on study objectives and procedures to build their understanding of expectations and targets.
Role Specific Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate Life Science/Nursing or Nursing qualification (RGN or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of ICH GCP and clinical trial methodology
- 12 months monitoring experience as a minimum
- Therapeutic Areas: Oncology or Radiology
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - CRA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly