Postdoctoral Research Chemist - Berkshire
Postdoctoral Research Chemist
Up to £35,000 per annum
12 month contract
Are you a looking for a new challenge after you have finished your PhD? SRG are currently looking for a Postdoctoral Research Chemist to join a global agrochemical company based within the Berkshire area.
This is the perfect opportunity for a PhD student with a Synthetic Organic Chemistry background to gain industrial experience within a well establish laboratory.
As a Postdoctoral Organic/Synthetic Chemist you will play a key part of the development and synthesis of new herbicide products. You will be identifying pathways and synthetic routes and then performing purification and characterisation of the final product.
- Educated to PhD or equivalent within an Organic/Synthetic chemistry background.
- Strong understanding of purification and characterisation, with experience using key techniques including Flash Column Chromatography, NMR or Mass Spec.
- Strong problem solving abilities and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity of the Agrochemical background would be desirable, but not essential.
- Strong team player, and communication skills both verbally and written.
To apply for the Postdoctoral Chemist position send your C.V to Daniel.email@example.com. Any questions please call 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.