Experienced Animal Technician - Harrogate, UK
Experienced Animal Technician
(Full and Part Time )
Be a crucial link in our growing chain
Join us to find the next step on your career ladder
Based in Harrogate
Relocation package (terms and conditions apply*)
Do you value and understand the importance of an animal’s wellbeing?
If so this is a great opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team providing the highest level of care expected by Covance, one of the leading global drug development services companies.
Conducting a wide range of drug development studies, we offer unique opportunities for you to develop your technical skills whilst working with a wide range of species.
At Covance, we value all employees equally, because every team member is essential to our success.
On top of being valued and respected, the opportunity for progression is excellent, we invest in your development and will help you to progress along whichever career path you choose which will be both flexible and rewarding.
The job role involves:
- Being responsible for the in-life aspects of toxicology studies in all species
- Performing technical procedures using your home office license
- Recording data to support regulatory compliance and animal welfare
The job can be hard work and physically demanding but you will gain an enormous sense of satisfaction knowing that your contribution is helping new, lifesaving medicines be developed.
To be considered you will:
- Hold or have held a Home Office License
- Be passionate about animal welfare and our industry
- Have previous experience in the Research industry
- Have an enthusiastic and committed attitude
- Be reliable with a hardworking approach to the job
- Like to work in a fast moving professional team environment
As well as full time roles, we also require people who can work weekends and evenings to ensure the continuous work demands are covered whilst enabling our employees to have a good work life balance. Flexible working options are available for this role including 16 hour contracts.
*Terms and Conditions: These will be discussed with you if and when interviewed by a member of the recruitment team and also explained in writing at the time of any offer of employment
Contact us today and see where it takes you!
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.