It's an exciting time to join my clients growing EU Regulatory Consultancy team based at either Shardlow, UK, Huntingdon, UK or Fullinsdorf. We are looking for a Regulatory Consultant to provide specialist regulatory knowledge and support for biocides and/ or agrochemicals to ensure the regulatory compliance of these materials for both internal and external customers.
My client is the world's leading CRO for the development and registration of biocides and crop protection products, and as such have access to unrivalled expertise to assist with the regulatory requirements for biocide and crop protection submissions. The CPC Regulatory Consultancy team specialises in regulatory advice, strategy, dossier preparation, risk assessment and study requirements. My clients expertise covers all aspects of a registration package, and our regulatory affairs team has access to the full support of experts across all scientific disciplines.
As a Regulatory Consultant your main responsibilities will be:
* As a regulatory project leader, in conjunction with specialist scientists, make decisions on strategic regulatory issues as required
* Ensure an understanding of the client's regulatory strategy and objectives, and provide strategic advice as required
* Ensure that dossier preparation planning processes are in place to achieve submission deadlines and revenue targets
* Keep abreast of new regulatory developments in order to help plan/focus the development for the department
* Prepare and submit product dossiers and risk assessments
* Be active in providing training of other team members in specialist skills areas
* Provide specialist skills in certain subject areas of regulatory affairs for the benefit of clients and the company
The skills and experience we're looking for are:
* Degree in relevant scientific discipline
* Experienced working with a range of biocidal product types and crop protection product registrations
* Proven experience designing and implementing registration strategies and conducting risk assessments for a range of product types
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join and help achieve our client's mission - to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
+ Generous holiday allowance
+ Excellent training & development opportunities
+ Pension contributions
+ Life Assurance
+ A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle