CMC Project Leader (Project Manager - API Development and Manufacture) - Craigavon
CMC Project Leader (Project Manager – API Development and Manufacture)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB3117
Business Unit: Sciences
Open To: Internal & External Candidates (As this is a re-advertised position if you have applied in the past 6 months please do not re-apply as your application will not be considered)
The Almac Group is a family of six business units: Almac Clinical Services, Almac Clinical Technologies, Almac Diagnostics, Almac Discovery, Almac Pharma Services and Almac Sciences. Am award winning organisation and employer headquartered in Craigavon we also have additional facilities across the UK, the USA, Singapore and Japan.
Everything we do supports our core vision: to be the leader in the generation of superior solutions for the advancement of human health. We do this through our four core values: outstanding quality, superlative customer focus, exceptional innovation and inspirational people.
Working at Almac is exciting, sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Over a period of sustained global growth spanning in excess of 45 years, the diligence and dedication of our 3700 strong family have made our company the success that it is today. Together we make an invaluable difference to the health of countless patients all over the world… and this is just the beginning.
Be part of something big. Be part of something special. Be part of Almac.
Working as part of the Operations team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, this is a senior position within the Almac Sciences Project Management team. The successful candidate will lead multi-disciplinary project teams in the successful planning and delivery of high value and complex API manufacturing projects to schedule and budget.
The Project Leader is also responsible for delivering a high level of client service and satisfaction throughout the project, overseeing all communication. The Project Leader manages all commercial aspects of the project ensuring that the project progresses efficiently meeting both Almac business needs and the needs of the client.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or a related discipline
- Significant experience in a technical, quality or project management role, within the pharmaceutical sector, supporting API or Drug Product manufacture.
- Significant experience of working in a project team environment within the pharmaceutical sector.
- An understanding of the regulatory guidelines for the manufacture and release of API or Drug Product.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- The ability to deal with a high volume and varied workload with conflicting demands and shifting priorities
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Packages (to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- A proven track record in the management of projects within the pharmaceutical sector
- Proficiency in the use of MS-Project
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield health benefit
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.