Ongoing Stability Senior Analyst
About the role
- Accountable and responsible for the day to day execution of analytical and quality system\support related tasks relating to the QC area workload, as defined by the QC Lab Area Lead, QC Quality Leader or QC Laboratory Manager.
- The QC Analyst (I) is responsible for ensuring that they deliver their output effectively and efficiently in compliance with Good Control Laboratory practice thereby providing continuous support to our consumer quality and customer service performance in the RB business.
- The QC Analyst (I) is able to demonstrate clear and timely progress towards being able to effectively & efficiently perform routine day to day tasks under minimal supervision, and understands their accountability for the quality of work delivered.
- The QC Analyst (I) is able to demonstrate that they meet or exceeds the criteria for the role as defined & documented by laboratory management.
The QC Analyst will be responsible (as directed by the QC Lab Area Lead, QC Quality Leader or QC Laboratory Manager) for:
- Day to day execution of analytical testing in conformance with all relevant safety and quality requirements
- Day to day implementation, maintenance, and application of management, operational, or quality systems
- Generation and reporting of appropriate key performance indicators
- Continual improvement activities within their section
- Execution of any reasonable request from their line managerChallenging and passionate about Quality, taking responsibility and ownership for compliant processes that continually improve
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- The day to day prioritisation and organisation of individual workload to ensure that customer service and stakeholder needs are met
- Develop, implement, and monitor the progress of their individual Personnel development plans
- To ensure that relevant data is checked, approved, recorded and available for inspection in accordance with Good Manufacturing & Control Laboratory Practices
- To maintain high standards of laboratory / office housekeeping in his or her work areas
- To understand and follow all necessary Health & Safety systems and ensure that all work is consistent with safe working practices
- Ensure compliance with Training systems
- To ensure cGMP compliant delivery of their activities.
- To generate & record agreed metrics for the monitoring of performance & delivery
- To support the continuous development of wider QC operations and continuous improvement programmes.
- To support the application and maintenance of laboratory quality systems
- Apply & maintain the cGMP processes / documentation / systems that are relevant to their area, and / or as may be delegated by laboratory management.
- Identify and escalate focussed improvements to activities within their section where viable.
- Provide support to Regulatory Authority inspections as required
- To ensure individual activities are aligned with those of the wider QC laboratory.
- To ensure that QC equipment and systems are maintained / calibrated / qualified to appropriate standards
- To communicate issues effectively and appropriately to ensure timely resolution with all relevant parties whilst maintaining the positive image of RB and QC
- Ensuring audit readiness is maintained
- To provide support for QC Line Management as appropriate.
- Working in a highly regulated and compliant environment to deliver accurate results
- Delivering output in an efficient manner against focused leadtimes
- Providing clear and effective communication throughout the supply chain.
- Offering a dynamic and flexible attitude to facilitate a fast-moving operation
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- High level of accuracy in working practices with close attention to detail.
- In line with RB core values, achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment
- Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment