R&D Analytical Senior Associate
About the role
As part of the global Respiratory R&D team, we have a number of new opportunities for R&D Analysts. We are looking for experienced Analysts, with a proven background in an R&D healthcare / pharmaceutical environment to join our dynamic and fast-paced team.
You will be based at our East Yorkshire site which is currently undergoing a £100M+ investment to create a truly best-in-class global R&D facility.
- Leading the resolution of complex technical analytical problems.
- Authoring of key technical documentation for regulatory submissions.
- Ensuring all internal and ICH guidelines, cGMP, cGDP and cGLP requirements are met.
- Managing the development of the team, ensuring the appropriate level of coaching, feedback and development is provided.
- Proactively and dynamically forecasting and managing the team’s resource.
- MSc/BSc in chemistry or related discipline.
- Proven background in method development, method validation, stability analysis and interpretation and setting of specifications.
- Hands-on experience of a range of analytical techniques in a development environment including HPLC and GC.
- Results orientated, entrepreneurial and self-motivated with an ability to evaluate and take risks.
- Proven ability to work under pressure without compromising quality and delivery.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empower (or equivalent) experience.
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application unfortunately. If you haven't heard from us within 10 days, please assume that your application has not been successful this time.