Metabolic Identification Scientist
Do you have good Metabolic Characterisation experience?
Are you looking to join an established company where you can use and develop your bioanalytical research skills?
A new opportunity for a Metabolite Identification Scientist to join a reputable organisation based in Kent.
As a Metabolite Identification Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and characterising delivery metabolites for studies to support drug development and discovery.
- Writing up reports and presenting findings.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific subject.
- Significant experience in strategies and techniques of metabolite characterisation and identification.
- Substantial experience in using and troubleshooting analytical techniques such as: HPLC, UV, MS and radiochemical detection.
- The ability to design metabolism experiments.
- The ability to work in a team and train other team members.
- The ability to multi-task and run different studies at the same time.
- Good report preparation and presentation skills.
My client can offer a competitive salary based on experience.
If you are interested please apply online or contact me on the details below for further information.
0203 096 4702
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.