UK Sterling Biochemistry jobs in Europe
Found 7 jobs for uk sterling with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Hong Kong
- highly competitive remuneration package
The appointee will be required to (a) engage in classroom teaching and supervision of student laboratory and project work, mainly in Clinical ...
- £29,075 to £32,306, depending on skills and experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic researcher to work primarily on disease resistance in wheat and barley to a range of pathogens.
- £40,618 - £47,915 per annum; £52,078 - £56,627 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance
The post holder will have responsibility for the development of new teaching and research agenda in Bioprocessing with a particular emphasis on grant winning...
- Competive package which includes pension, private healthcare, gym membership and more!
Superb opportunity for a graduate or MSc qualified candidate to join Illumina's Product Development team. This team focuses on late-stage development of Ill...
Supporting a Food Standards Agency-funded grant, investigating internalisation of human pathogenic bacteria into fresh produce plants, i.e. the ability to su...
- UCL Grade 7. The salary range will be £32,699 - £39,523 pa, incl of London Allowance.
The post holder will assist in research in the area of haemostasis and thrombosis. They will be primarily responsible for the development and assessment of n...
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- Starting salary in the range of £28,132 to £36,661 a year
Biological manufacture of magnetic adsorbants and recombinant proteins for protein purification applications
- £31,644 pa
You will undertake a research project to study the role of cell surface proteins in cytokine secretion and cell signalling of human endothelial cells.