Business Development jobs in United Kingdom
Found 9 jobs for £30,000 - £39,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Boston, MA
- Learn how the Boston University Executive MBA can advance your career to the next level.
As your career progresses, you may be considering a career path that leverages your scientific background by blending it with the power of an ...
- Competitive salary and benefits
International communications consultancy seeks PR and Communication specialists.In this broad ranging role you will have autonomy and responsibility to manag...
- Greater Manchester
- £33k - 35k per year + to£35K + 20% OTE
An opportunity for a Scientific Sales Specialist to sell analytical systems to Food & Beverage, Chemical & Environmental customers along the M4 Co...
- £37K (£49K OTE) + car, pension, healthcare
A leading life science company that is enjoying significant sales growth across the UK is keen to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist in the London region t...
- £38K (£44K OTE)
Leading UK service provider for Medical Imaging equipment seeks Service Engineer to further its expansion into aftersales technical service and support withi...
- Dumfries and Galloway, Cumbria
- to £33k +bonuses, car & package
A rare opportunity for a Veterinary Sales professional to build on existing animal health business selling medical consumables, equipment and added value...
- Manchester, England
- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + Bonus, Car etc.
Zest Scientific Sales recruitment is currently working on behalf of a major provider of specialised products to the bioresearch community.
- £30K (£33K OTE) + car/allowance
Do you have scientific sales experience? Are you looking to take more control of the way you work? Do you have a science degree?
- Southern England
- £30K (£35K OTE) + car allowance, pension, healthcare, company benefits
Established cell biology product manufacturer in the south of the UK is looking for a French or Flemish speaking sales specialist to sell their products dire...
- United Kingdom
- £29000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join a leading Scientific Instrumentation company. This role covers the Northern territor...