Full Time Earth, Environment & Energy jobs
Found 41 Full Time jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Kensington, South Perth (AU)
- $152,000 - $191,000 plus up to 15.4% super
Establish a team of resource industry and informatics experts, coupling functional science excellence with data analytics and the development and applicatio...
- Brisbane (Postcode), South East Queensland (AU)
- AUD$106K - $124K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
CSIRO's Water Resource Management Program requires a specialist groundwater and uncertainty modeller to conduct innovative research.
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Principal: $98,404 - $120,272 Senior: $83,739 - $102,347
The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is seeking an experienced fisheries scientist to join the science team within its fisheries management directorate.
- London, England
- GBP45000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
Seeking a skilled Project Manager to work in conjunction with an experienced entreprenuerial Supply Chain Manager at an innovative Pharma company.
- Anaheim, CA, United States
- $56,764- $85,940
Biology Instructor - North Orange County Community College District. Tenure-track position, 100% contract.
- Rotorua (Locality), Bay of Plenty (NZ)
- Salary + career development, flexibility and true work life balance
Opportunity to join an NZ based Company working in research, science and technology development for forestry, wood product and wood-derived materia...
- Woking with some international travel
The world is changing – and so are we. After 50 years, we’re more determined than ever to find solutions to the great environmental threats of our time.
- c45k - 65k
As an experienced leader in the field of ceramics you will ensure the company is at the forefront of oxides/non oxides materials science. As experienced mat...
- London, England
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
London Based Global Research and development organisation are recruiting for an experienced Regulatory Affairs specialist with a background or degree / quali...
- UK based with 20-25% European travel
- up to £50K (£60K OTE uncapped) + car allowance + pension
Do you have European Distribution Management experience in the lab instrumentation market? An established lab instruments manufacturer is looking for a Euro...
- Exeter, UK
- £39,102 per annum and up to £44,880 for exceptional candidates
Here at the Met Office, we are internationally renowned for our world-leading, ground-breaking atmospheric, oceanic and climate science.
- West Midlands, England
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Car Allowance and Company benefits
Sales Manager/Biogas/Waste Management/West Midlands/c.£45k plus benefits/renewable energy/energy from waste/biogas/technical sales/environment/anaerobic dige...
- Plymouth, England
- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + benefits package
My client, a global company, is recruiting a permanent, experienced lab manager to head a minerals testing lab in the South West UK.
- Teddington, Middlesex
We are looking for highly capable individuals with innovation skills who has a proven track record in independently driving forward research projects.
- c30k - 45k
As an experienced materials scientist in the field of ceramics reporting to the technical manager you will assist in developing a team of materials engineer...
- South Kensington, London, UK
- £43,000 - £47,000 pa plus bonus + benefits
Imperial Consultants (ICON) is looking for 2 Business Development Managers to join our Business Development and Marketing team to proactively develop busines...
- Weymouth, Dorset, UK
- £32,341 – £38,870
The purpose of this post is to link Cefas’ modelling capability with chemical analysis to predict chemical impact in the environment.
- Cambridge, England
- GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annum
Leading environment and agriculture consultancy with a strong European presence are seeking a Chemical Exposure Modeller to join an office based team to join...
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire (GB)
- £38,511 to £45,954 per annum, with potential to progress to £51,702
In order to maintain our position at the forefront of academia, Professor Sir Keith Burnett, Vice-Chancellor of the University of Sheffield, has created up t...
- Taunton, Somerset
- £29,712 + benefits
Joining the Defence Situational Awareness Marine Environment team, you'll identify and analyse a range of data sources ...