Full Time, Permanent Life Sciences jobs in Scotland
Found 11 Full Time, Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Englewood, CO
- Competitive with qualifications and experience.
Gevo, Inc. is an exciting, team-oriented company that is pioneering the advanced green energy industry. We are looking for a Lab Technician As...
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience of validating LC-MS / MS methods for small, and ideally intermediate molecules and imp...
- Field based North UK
- Circa £25K basic negotiable (depending on exp) + car + OTE + Benefits
AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A GRADUATE WHO IS KEEN TO MOVE INTO A COMMERCIAL SCIENTIFIC ROLE.
- Scotland and Northern England
- Base salary negotiable dep. on experience, bonus, company car, PHI, pension, 25 days annual leave
An excellent opportunity for a PhD educated life scientist, with good commercial awareness, looking to use their skills in a technical sales & support role, ...
- Scotland and North East England
- Up to £30,000 basic + bonus + package
Sales of life science equipment to labs in Scotland and the North East
- Upto £35,000 basic + package
Scientific equipment sales - Scotland
- North UK + Scotland + N.Ireland
- Basic salary + bonus + package
Sales of kits and instruments for clinical diagnostics to labs in Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Central Belt, Scotland
- Excellent salary + benefits
Responsible for the operation, leadership, direction and administration of laboratory testing in accordance with applicable regulations governing clinical la...
- Southern England
- Base salary neg. based on experience, 20% bonus per annum
An excellent opportunity for a native French or Dutch speaker, also fluent in English, holding a life sciences degree to move into a scientific commercial role
- Dundee, Scotland
- GBP23000 - GBP35000 per annum + negotiable, DOE
My client is looking for a microarray scientist for their site on the East coast of Scotland.
- Field based North UK
- Negotiable depending on experience
Our Client is one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, with headquarters in Italy, currently looking to recruit a field based Applica...
Microbiology Sales Specialist - Scotland An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Microbiology Sales Specialist to drive the sale of innovative pathogen-dete...
- North UK
- From £30K (£45K OTE) + car allowance, pension, healthcare
Are you looking for a move into a more specialist molecular sales role to use your qPCR or NGS experience?