Full Time, Permanent Life Sciences jobs in Scotland
Found 11 Full Time, Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Cambridge, MA
- Salary - DOE
The H3 Biomedicine Postdoctoral Program provides a framework to design and execute research plans and provide appropriate training with a go...
- Baltimore, MD
- Salary is commensurate with experience and accomplishments
The focus of our group is to investigate the functions of DNA helicases defective in premature aging and cancer disorders.
- Eastern Scotland and North-East England
- Base salary competitive, excellent performance-related bonus and car allowance.
Graduating with an MSc this summer and are looking for your first role in scientific field sales? An excellent graduate-level opportunity to join this compet...
- South East England - Buckinghamshire
- Base salary and benefits negotiable dependent upon experience
An excellent opportunity for a life science PhD educated, French or Spanish speaking candidate, seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative life scienc...
- Northern UK
- Excellent base salary and bonus package - up to £60k, Company Car, Mobile Telephone and Laptop
A great opportunity for someone with a Flow Cytometry background, keen to work in field sales for a leader in their product range, offering an excellent remu...
- London Central, UK, England
- Highly Competitive salary, Negotiable on experience, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics? Want that career opportunity to break into HE. This is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Ideally in the London area, field based option available
- £80k upwards + commission + benefits
This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confide...
- Grade 7: £32,590 - £36,661 per annum
Primarily, you will be required to undertake pharmacodynamic assay development and assay delivery. You will co-ordinate and oversee management of patient sam...
- Dependent on Qualifications and Experience
The main responsibility of this role will be to work with the Product Research and Development team within the Animal Health Division to support the manageme...
- North UK + Scotland + N.Ireland
- Basic salary + bonus + package
Sales of kits and instruments for clinical diagnostics to labs in Northern England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Up to £35,000
An exciting opportunity for a Downstream Scientist has arisen within a small dynamic biotechnology company.
- Dundee, Scotland
- GBP26000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits
My client, a CRO based in Scotland, is recruiting for a Senior Analytical position.
- £36,033 - £47,521 per annum
The James Hutton Institute is a world-leading international research centre based in Scotland