Full Time Life Sciences jobs in South West England
Found 19 Full Time jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £36,424 - £39,523 per annum, inclusive of London Allowance
The Department wishes to appoint a new HEFCE Teaching Fellow with specific responsibilities for establishing and delivering practical-based bi...
- Cambridge, MA
- Salary - DOE
The H3 Biomedicine Postdoctoral Program provides a framework to design and execute research plans and provide appropriate training with a go...
- Baltimore, MD
- Salary is commensurate with experience and accomplishments
The focus of our group is to investigate the functions of DNA helicases defective in premature aging and cancer disorders.
- Corston, near Bath and Bristol
We have a unique opportunity for a passionate scientist with a background in Life Sciences who is looking to transfer scientific expertise to a worthwhile an...
- South East England - Buckinghamshire
- Base salary and benefits negotiable dependent upon experience
An excellent opportunity for a life science PhD educated, French or Spanish speaking candidate, seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative life scienc...
- London Central, UK, England
- Highly Competitive salary, Negotiable on experience, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Mathematics or Statistics? Want that career opportunity to break into HE. This is the perfect opportunity for you.
- South-West UK
- Base salary negotiable, excellent performance related bonus, company car.
A great opportunity for a commercially driven MSc life sciences graduate, with post-degree laboratory experience or B2B/B2C sales experience and the drive & ...
- Hampshire and Wiltshire region
- Base salary neg. on experience, bonus, company car, 25 days annual leave, healthcare, pension
A great opportunity for a person holding a scientific degree (life science or chemistry) and with post-degree laboratory research experience, keen to apply t...
- Ideally in the London area, field based option available
- £80k upwards + commission + benefits
This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confide...
- Plymouth, England
- GBP0.00 per annum
SRG are currently working in partnership with our UK based Medical Devices company based in the Plymouth area to appoint a Regulatory Affairs Consultant on a...
- South East Region
- Basic salary + bonus + package
Sales of kits and instruments for clinical diagnostics
- C£ Competitive + Bonus
As an experienced Quality Control (QC) Supervisor for a global chemicals company you will undertake a pivotal role in leading the quality team within quality...
- Dependent on experience
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Specialist with experience in upstream and downstream processing of biopharmaceuticals to join a leading life sci...
- Experience dependent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Fermentation Team Leader to join a leading life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. This role...
- South UK. Ideally around London or M4 corridor
- Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Telephone & Pension
This role will suit either an experienced diagnostic/medical sales professional or an enthusiastic individual with a strong practical experience gained in a ...
- Up to £35,000
An exciting opportunity for a Downstream Scientist has arisen within a small dynamic biotechnology company.
- £29,228 - £34,581
You will be required to undertake high quality marine ecosystem service research to deliver existing and new commissioned research projects in PML working at...
- South UK
A successful global company who have developed hardware and software analysis products are expanding their European team!
- £20000 - £25000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Somerset area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Th...
- South West and South Wales
- Basic salary + bonus + excel benefits
Sales of Microscopy + imaging to bioscience labs in S.West And S.Wales
- Bristol, UK
This new programme aims to provide you with a firm foundation in biomedical research by enhancing your knowledge, understanding and critical awareness of the...
There has never been a more urgent need to train scientists in the area of food security, equipped with skills in agronomy; plant pathology, plant disease an...