Full Time, Permanent Quality Control/QA jobs in United Kingdom
Found 12 Full Time, Permanent jobs with Recruitment Consultant matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands, England
- GBP20000 - GBP31000 per annum + only a range - BOE
QUALITY QA/QC- FMCG EXCELLENT COMPANY EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY EAST MIDLANDS £20,000 - £31,000 I am seeking a Senior Quality Compliance Officer for my client ...
- Evesham, England
- GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Quality Systems Coordinator - HACCP - Food Industry - QA / QC - Audits - Permanent - Worcestershire - £26-30k + Company Benefits A leading international s...
- North West England, Greater Manchester, Chester, Merseyside, Manchester, Liverpool,
- £60,000 - £65,000 + comprehensive benefits package
We are looking for QUALIFIED PERSON (QP) to join our leading global PHARMACEUTICALS Company. They are a global leader within the packaging and distribution ...
- Surrey, England
- GBP25000 - GBP32000 per annum + Benefits
Regulatory Affairs Officer-Food Law-Beverages-Surrey-£25k-£32k A leading R&D company providing scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, d...
- £25000 - £32000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor to join the QA division of a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area....
- London, England
- GBP18000 - GBP25000 per annum
Compounding Technician An exciting position has become available fantastic career progression with an expanding pharmaceutical manufacturer and due to a gro...
- Hertfordshire, England
- GBP31000 - GBP40000 per annum
Our client is a major manufacturer of sterile pharmaceuticals and they are looking for an experienced QA person to join their business in more of a PM functi...
- London, England
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + benefits
A Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in London are looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join them permanently.
- City of London, England
- GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + benefits
A Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in London are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join them permanently.
- Gillingham, England
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + benefits
To act as a 'Qualified Person' for the company's Manufacturing and Wholesale licenses, releasing finished dosage products, as well as liaising with regulator...
- We offer attractive remuneration packages
Microtest Diagnostics currently operates in the UK, US, Scandinavia and Germany, with plans to expand operations into other territories in Europe, Asia and RoW.
- South East England, Greater London, Thames Valley, Essex, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey
- £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced GMP Auditor/QA Auditor. This role will be to join our global and reputable Pharmaceutical with an extensive pr...